Life is a journey of making relationships and breaking relationships. Everyone in his/her life make so many relations.
According to dictionary, meaning of Relation is
1. The way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected.
2. The state of being connected by blood or marriage
3. The way in which two or more people or organizations regard and behave toward each other
4. An emotional and sexual association between two people
5. An abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together
6. An act of narration
7. (law) the principle that an act done at a later time is deemed by law to have occurred at an earlier time
8. (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections among persons or groups
9. Analogy is specifically a resemblance of relations; a resemblance that may be reasoned from, so that from the likeness in certain respects we may infer that other and perhaps deeper relations
Synonyms of Relation: congener, intercourse, carnalknowledge, recounting, relationback, congenator, copulation, relation, telling, coitus, sexact, relative, congress, sexualcongress, coition , analogy, affinity, likeness, relation, similarity, coincidence, parity, resemblance, simile, comparison, proportion, semblance, similitude
In my view relationship:
is an affection-which brings things/objects/people closure together
Is a bridge –which paves a way to reach others to share our feelings, emotions etc.
Is a close bondage – which provides a connection between two minds and two hearts.
How much ever we may say about relations it can never end.
Types of relationship:
There are so many types of relationsships. Like Mother-child, friendship, love, wife-husband, sister-brother and so on. Relationship not only present between human beings, but also seen among animals.
How to maintain a relationship?
Relationship, the word represents delicacy. It should be maintained with all our dedication. We must care for it. How much we care for a plant for its growth that much we need to care for and promote relationship. A good relationship among the people leads a good nation.
Qualities of Healthy relationship:
Honesty, humanity, commitment, love, sincerity, affection, truthfulness, care, trust, understanding, closeness, positivity, cherish.
Relationship took birth in a family. In ancient days there are so many joint families. So one who took birth into family will would naturally owns relationships. Culture is inherited, cherished, nourished, and co-created by families. One will be recognized as a social conscious. As we see now-a-days joint families broke into individual families. Thus relationships are slowly diluted. Building a strong relationship is is not easy. Relationship is so delicate like a glass substance. If we don’t handle carefully it may break. Relationship is an analogue to a glass object.